Sunday, 15 October 2017

Powerful Djinn

Sheikh Musa i was born on 24th -01-1970 in Sudan during African Cup of Nations . My growing up was not so easy like other kids , I started talking at age of 6 month and my parents were surprised and from that day they noted that i had special powers and abilities and my sibings started rumours around the a village that i started to talk at the age of 6 month and a lot of people from my village and other village started coming to see that miracle from that i started to do prophecies on them one by one everything was true , everyone amazed.

THE DJINN OR JINN
The Djinn are described as creatures born from fire and flame , and capable of emerging in a variety of forms. The Quaran states the Djinn have existed since the ancient times, including pre-Islamic civilization . Thus ,Djinn are not necessarily "Islamic" entities but most likely , first utilized and accepted by the first civilizations in the Middle East.

EXPERIENCE
I have been in the paranormal field for 40 years.
I have worked with Djinn and Demonic entities , to perform the following;

Protection from Satan and temptations.
Bring back lost lover.
Boost your success.
Control your relationship.
Guidance and counseling.
Djinn Summoning.
Psychic Abilities .
I have abilities to definite bad djinn and good Djinn.
I also i have abilities to see and talk with them.
Evil eye and Spirit attack .
I also to definite believer Djinn and non believer.
I also have abilities to definite each Djinn's region.
For more information call :

Names : Sheikh Musa

Phone  : +27738432586

Email   : musakumkum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.